This post lists Hive Engine tokens which can be tipped using bot commands (such as
They are also called "tip tokens", and can be shared without taking from your own Hive Engine wallet. 🤓
This post is edited from time to time to reflect changes on the tipping system of each Hive bot. 😏
Latest updates (January 18, 2023, UTC)
- Added badges that can be obtained by having enough of participating tipping tokens (such as LUV, PIZZA, and PGM). 🎖️
- Updated the price of each Hive tip token on the recommendations. 📈📉
List of Hive tip tokens
Tokens listed here can be tipped only to other people and don't require moving tokens out of your Hive Engine wallet to be tipped. 🤗
|Name of token||Tipped amount per successful command||Minimum required tokens in wallet to tip||Maximum times tokens can be tipped per day|
|LUV ❤️ (by @luvshares)||1 LUV||10 (which allows tipping once a day)||10 (requires 750 LUV)|
|PIZZA 🍕 (by @pizzabot)||0.1 PIZZA||20 staked (which allows tipping 5 times per day)||20 (requires 5,000 😱 staked PIZZA)|
|BEER 🍺 (by @beerlover)||0.1 BEER||24 staked (which allows tipping once a day)||1 time per 24 staked BEER|
|WINEX 🍷 (by @wine.bot; previously WINE)||0.1 WINEX for the first tip for the day (and also tips the same amount to tipper)||25 (which allows tipping once a day)||10 (requires 492,075 😱 WINEX)|
|ALIVE 🖖 (by @youarealive)||0.1 ALIVE||1,000 staked (which allows tipping 10 times per day)||40 (requires 100,000 😱 staked ALIVE)|
|LOLZ 🤣 (by @lolzbot)||1 LOLZ||16 staked (which allows tipping once a day)||10 (requires 1,024 staked LOLZ)|
|PGM 🎮 (by @zottone444)||0.1 PGM if staked PGM is at least 10 but less than 5,000 |
0.2 PGM if staked PGM is at least 5,000
(comes with other Hive Engine tokens and also tips the same amounts to tipper if holding at least 500 PGM)
|10 staked (which allows tipping once a day)||15 (requires 5,000 😱 staked PGM)|
|CTP 📊 (by @ctptips)||0.1 to 0.5 CTP depending on staked CTP||100 staked (which allows tipping 10 times a day)||10 (regardless of amount of staked CTP at least 100)|
|LOH 👩 (by @hive-124452) |
(tipped using the
|0.1 LOH||25 (which allows tipping once a day)||10 (requires 1,501 😱 LOH)|
|BBH (by @hive-112281)||1 BBH||1,000 (which allows tipping once a day)||1 time per 1,000 BBH|
|PIMP (by @thepimpdistrict) - |
community is NSFW
|1 to 1,000 PIMP depending on staked PIMP (and also tips the same amount to tipper)||1,000 staked (which allows tipping once a day)||10 (requires 😱 10,000,000 😱 staked PIMP)|
|ENGAGE (by @misterengagement) - |
still not working
|0.1 ENGAGE (or a higher custom amount up to 10 ENGAGE per tip)||1,001 staked (which allows tipping up to 100 times per day)||unspecified|
Hive tip commands (starting with
$) on posts are ignored by these tipping bots, so I can type those commands without receiving a reply from the bot about a (failed) attempt to tip those tokens to myself. 😏
The tokens ALIVE, CTP, and LOLZ are both tribe tokens and tipping tokens, which means that you can earn those tokens by any of the following means: posting and commenting with their respective tags (which may include the community tag itself), curating on their respective tribe, and getting tipped those tokens by others. 🤑
Editing comments where there is
!CTP command after the edit (doesn't necessarily have to be present before the edit) makes the respective bot consider the command as a new tipping request. 📝😅
Some necessary tipping restrictions
Some of the tip tokens above have further restrictions regarding when and how they can be tipped, which are the following: 🤓
- BEER. The command will be accepted only if it is the only bot command (tip bot or not) on your comment. (However, some users have reported that the BEER tip command still works if it is the first bot command on the comment.) Official announcement 👈
- LOLZ. (1st restriction) A maximum of 2 LOLZ can be tipped to the same user per day (regardless of how many LOLZ you hold). Official announcement 👈
- LOLZ. (2nd restriction) The tip command will be will be accepted only if your comment has a maximum of two tip bot commands (which usually start with
$). Non-tip bot commands (such as
!MEME) will not be counted towards the "LOLZ and one other" limit. (There are some users who reported that the
!WINEXtipping commands aren't included yet in the "max two tip commands per comment" rule for LOLZ tipping.) Official announcement 👈
- LUV and HBIT. The corresponding tip command will be accepted only if your comment has a maximum of three tip bot commands, including multiple tip bot commands of the same token (such as
!luv) on the same comment. Otherwise, they will be ignored by the @luvshares and @hivebits bots. As with the @lolzbot tipping restriction, bot commands which are not for tipping tokens are not counted towards the three commands limit. Official announcement 👈
- PIZZA. The PIZZA bot limits tipping to the same user per day depending on how much PIZZA you have staked. If you have at least 20 staked PIZZA but less than 200, you may tip up to 2 times to the same user per day. If you have at least 200 staked PIZZA but less than 500, you may tip up to 5 times to the same user per day. Official announcement 👈
- WINEX. The WINEX bot does not allow tipping to posts or comments that are more than 3 days old. More info 👈
- PIMP. Based on the WINEX bot, the PIMP bot also does not allow tipping to posts or comments more than 3 days old. More info 👈
Not a tipping bot, but...
There is a Hive bot command
!GIF which makes the @hivegifbot publish a GIF comment under your own comment, and sometimes also upvotes your comment with a variable amount of Voting Power. 😏 Note that the bot also comments on posts themselves (like this one for example) if their bot command is included on the post (though editing the post to add the command doesn't cause the bot to comment)! 😅
To make @hivegifbot comment something (somewhat) more specific, you may type the
!GIF command followed by a search term (such as
!GIF happy), but don't be surprised if it comments an unrelated image! 🤓
There is also a self-tipping bot!
There is a Hive bot command
!HBIT which makes the @hivebits bot (by @crrdlx who is also the developer of the @luvshares bot) give you 1 HBIT ("Hive Bits") whenever you use it on a comment under your own post or comment. 🤓 You can also use variations of the command such as
!hivebits (the original command),
The fun part about this token is that you don't need to hold any token on your Hive Engine wallet to tip it to yourself. 🤑 However, use of the tip is limited to only one person (not one account) per day. 1️⃣
Since September 10, 2022, HBIT has been integrated with WUSANG where you also get a random chance of winning an additional Hive Engine token which can be BLAQ (33% chance), BLAQGOLD (10% chance), or BLAQEMRLD (5% chance), every time you mine HBIT. 💎 You can use the commands
!blaq in place of the previous HBIT commands to mine HBIT. 🤓 Before that, HBIT also used to be a tipping token (where the author of the post or comment being replied to gets 0.1 HBIT while the tipper gets 0.9 HBIT). 🤔
Fun fact: The smallest HBIT unit (0.00000001 HBIT) has officially been named "quark". The number of decimal places of HBIT is the same as Bitcoin (BTC) which is 8, such that the smallest possible amount is 1 out of 100 million or 1/100,000,000. 🤓
Not your conventional tipping bots...
These are different from most tip tokens, such that you have to top-up your tipping balance of the respective token first before being able to tip. 😏
- You can use the #Actifit bot to tip AFIT tokens by first sending at least 10 AFIT to @actifit.tip. 🏃♂️ You may tip any amount from 10 to 500 AFIT as long as you have enough balance to cover your tip. 🤓 More details on @actifit's post here. 👈
- There is the CAT token (the "Cat Appreciation Token" issued by @fraenk who also created the @dustbunny bot). 😻 You may tip any amount of CAT (must be a whole number at least 1) as long as you have enough balance to cover your tip. 🤓 More details on @catnet's post here. 👈
Tip token badges!
- The LUV Legend badge is awarded for holders of at least 750 LUV. ❤️ What's good with this badge is that it stays with you even if your LUV tokens drop below 750. 🤗
- The PIZZA Holder badge is awarded to holders of at least 20 staked PIZZA. 🍕
- The PGM Holders badge is awarded to holders of at least 2,500 staked PGM tokens (last updated December 31, 2022, UTC). 🎮
- The Hivebits HBIT Whale badge is awarded to the Top 25 of the HBIT richlist. 🤓 The @hivebits account where HBIT (as well as BLAQ, BLAQGOLD, and BLAQEMRLD) tokens are issued normally occupies a slot in the Top 25 of the HBIT richlist (but doesn't get awarded the badge for obvious reasons). 😏
- Cheapest token for tipping: LUV. If you want to tip your first Hive Engine token with minimal investment, I recommend buying 10 LUV from the Hive Engine market for less than 0.13 SWAP.HIVE (which is very affordable right now). This will allow you to tip 1 LUV once daily. ❤️
- Cheapest token for multiple tipping: PIZZA. If you want to tip Hive Engine tokens multiple times a day with low investment, I recommend buying 20 PIZZA from the Hive Engine market for 1.16 SWAP.HIVE. This will allow you to tip 0.1 PIZZA 5 times per day. Don't forget to stake your PIZZA tokens before tipping. 🍕
- Cheapest token with fun comments: LOLZ. If you want the bot comment for your tip to be fun reading, I recommend buying from the Hive Engine market 16 LOLZ for less than 0.63 SWAP.HIVE. It will allow you to tip 1 LOLZ once daily with a clean (family-friendly) joke. Don't forget to stake your LOLZ tokens before tipping. 🤣
- Cheapest token with tip back: WINEX. If you have some HIVE to invest and want to get tipped yourself whenever you tip somebody else, I recommend buying from Hive Engine 25 WINEX for less than 5.7 SWAP.HIVE. This will allow you to tip 0.1 WINEX once a day, and also receive 0.1 WINEX for yourself for every successful tip. Don't forget to stake your WINEX tokens before tipping. 🍷
- Cheapest token with multiple tips and tip back: PGM. If you have enough HIVE to invest and want to get tipped too whenever you tip somebody else, I recommend buying from the Hive Engine market 500 PGM for 13.5 SWAP.HIVE. This will allow you to tip 0.1 PGM as well as other Hive tokens 5 times a day, and also receive 0.1 PGM plus the Hive tokens tipped to the recipient for yourself for every successful tip. Don't forget to stake your PGM tokens before tipping. 🎮
- Self-tipping without any token requirement: HBIT. You can self-tip (or "mine") 1 HBIT and sometimes win an additional WUSANG-based token (BLAQ, BLAQGOLD, or BLADEMRLD) per self-tip. You can mine HBIT (and the corresponding WUSANG token) once a day, regardless of the amount of HBIT (or any other token) that you have. ⛏️
- You may want to look at @crrdlx's webpage where the latest prices of most Hive Engine tip tokens are listed. 🤓
Please note that these recommendations are #NotFinancialAdvice (though I know this notice is unnecessary)! 😅
- @mehmetfix who likes being tagged.
- @atma.love who introduced me to the PGM token.
- @awah who informed me about the updated information regarding the WINEX token.
- @stickupboys who encouraged me to make a full post about Hive Engine tip tokens when I published a long comment about those tokens.
- @shinyobjects who appreciated my long comment about those tokens and also appreciated the updates on this post.
- @bloorinvestor who also appreciated my comment.
- @projectmamabg who requested me to tag her whenever I publish informative posts such as this and introduced me to the LOH (Ladies of Hive) token.
- @reidenling90 who liked this post.
- @ahmadmangazap who found this post both useful and fun.
- @cryptothayham who loved this post.
- @fnvdesigns who bookmarked this post.
- @tunnelmotions who helped me correct the WINEX daily tipping limit.
- @rzc24-nftbbg who started an interesting conversation under this post.
- @svanbo who thanked my mention to him on this post.
- @dailygiveaways who mentioned the PIMP token.
If anyone on this list of mentions no longer want to be notified every single time I edit this post, please tell me and I will remove you from the list the next time I update this list of Hive tipping tokens. 🤗