2022 Australian Wedge-Tailed Eagle
- 9th issue of Australian Wedge Tail Eagle Silver Coins
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9999 pure silver in BU condition.
- Issued a face value of $1 (AUD) by Australia.
- Queen Elizabeth II featured on the obverse.
- A close-up view of the Wedge Tail Eagles head is on the reverse.
The close-up view of the head of the wedge tail eagle shows its massive skull. Look at that coldly determined and hard gaze... and you don't want to mess with its large, powerful beak.
The designer of the Wedge-Tailed Eagle is the former US Mint Chief Engraver John Mercanti. The American Silver Eagle that was issued from 1986 to present features Mercanti’s design of Adolph A. Weinman’s Walking Liberty on the obverse. He also did the stunning heraldic eagle on the reverse, which unfortunately in 2021, was replaced with the current design.
In case you missed it, these are the other 2022 coins I have shown:
Thank you for stopping by to view this article.
I post an article daily, and I hope to see you again soon!