SplinterGlossary: Maxing Out a Card
Every Splinterlands card has a max level. The process of leveling up a card to the max level is called maxing out a card.
If more cards are combined than needed to reach the max level, the excess is wasted.
For example, if to max out a card 400 BCX are needed, but 405 are combined, the excess of 5 BCX above the 400 limit are wasted.
- Alpha: 379 BCX to max (31 for gold foil)
- Beta, Reward cards (prior to Untamed), Essence Orb, and Promo (prior to Untamed): 505 BCX to max (38 for gold foil)
- Chaos Legion, Untamed, Reward cards (since Untamed), Dice, Promo (since Untamed): 400 to max (38 for gold foil)
- Alpha: 86 BCX to max (17 for gold foil)
- Everything else: 115 BCX to max (22 for gold foil)
- Alpha and early Promo cards: 32 BCX to max (8 for gold foil)
- Everything else: 46 BCX to max (10 for gold foil)
- Alpha: 8 BCX to max (3 for gold foil)
- Everything else: 11 BCX to max (4 for gold foil)