Our family is used to have a "merienda" or so-called snack in our daily routine. My sister is too inventive for cooking. Today we had a carrot cake. This was done through steaming since we don't have an available oven to bake it. What makes this snack different is we mix it with a vegetable. Actually there are many types of vegetables you can use as your main ingredients. For additional food facts. Carrots improve eyesight and give a glowing skin.
1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup white sugar (add more sugar according to your desire)
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups grated carrots
- Mix all the dry ingredients in the bowl (All-purpose flour, baking soda, sugar, and salt.)
- Mix the ingredients well and set aside.
- Get an additional bowl, mix all the wet ingredients, (Eggs, oil, grated carrots, and vanilla essence). Mix the ingredients well until they are blended together.
- Now, mix the dry and wet ingredients thoroughly.
- Cut a length of oiled bond-paper that is enough to cover the bottom of the molder.
- Pour the batter into the molder and level it.
Note: If you don't have a parchment or wax paper you can get a long bond-paper and put oil on it.
Let us be connected always. Please check and follow me also on my other social media handles.
DSLR Camera: Canon eos 80D, Canon 5D mk2
ACTION Camera: GoPro Hero 4 Silver, GoPro Hero 5 Black
Lens: Canon 18-135mm kit lens, Canon 50 mm 1.8 STM , Canon 40mm 2.8 STM lens, Yongnuo 35mm 2.0
Gimbal: DJI Ronin S, Zhiyun crane for Action Camera
Ancient Winds Preview by Kevin MacLeod
Happy Boy End Theme by Kevin MacLeod
Filipino Sweet and Spicy Shrimp | Vlog no. 7
Simple Way To Save Mother Earth | Vlog no. 6
Sweet Potato - a survival food | Vlog no. 5
First Time To Parasail And Ride A Jetski | Vlog no. 4
There’s Joy in Having the Family Together | a cinematic breakfast | Vlog No. 3
TIME FLIES SO FAST - a cinematic video clip | Vlog No. 2
A Healthy Sweet Potato Fries | Vlog No. 1