Mixed feelings - eng/esp

Miry and I had been contacting each other for several weeks to arrange a session somewhere on the coast. We had canceled twice before for different reasons, until finally our free time coincided so we could see each other. With the time change we had talked about meeting at 4pm to be present at the golden hour which was going to be around 5:30 in the afternoon, and thus we would have time in the middle hour to see various places along the coast so she could try on several changes of clothes between locations and photos. Everything sounded perfect.
But nothing further from reality. My car broke down minutes before leaving for the coast. Miry called me that she had not been able to get a taxi to get to the agreed place. I fixed my car and set off to look for her, I arrived at golden hour, but at her house, so I had 10 minutes to get to the coast and do something. Already on the way, we had to take a detour because they were repairing one of the avenues that was going to be the shortest way.
We arrived at the place and...it started to rain. We stayed in the car to wait for it to clear and we left as soon as the sky cleared a bit. The sun could no longer be seen on the horizon, covered by the strips of clouds. We walked to a small beach volleyball field and I asked her to sit down to start shooting. F4 ISO400, 1/125s on my camera to start with such poor light - I don't like to use external flash without an assistant to take care of my equipment from possible falls - and after three photos...a downpour falls on us. We ran to the car with some frustration and reviewed what little was captured on camera. Has the bad streak that prevented us from seeing each other been broken? Should I have canceled when it was golden hour when I arrived at my model's house? Who knows!?

Llevábamos varias semanas Miry y yo contactando para concretar una sesión en algún punto de la costa. Habíamos cancelado dos veces anteriores ya por distintas razones, hasta que finalmente coincidieron nuestros tiempos libres para poder vernos. Con el cambio de hora habíamos hablado de vernos a las 4pm para estar presentes a la hora dorada que iba a ser sobre las 5:30 de la tarde, y así tendríamos tiempo en la hora intermedia para ir viendo varios lugares por el litoral y de paso que ella se fuera probando varios cambios de ropa entre locaciones y fotos. Todo sonaba perfecto.
Pero nada más alejado de la realidad. Mi auto se descompuso minutos antes de partir a la costa. Miry me llamó que no había podido conseguir taxi para llegar al lugar acordado. Arreglé mi auto y partí a buscarla, llegué a la hora dorada, pero a la casa de ella, así que tenía 10 minutos para llegar a la costa y hacer algo. Ya en camino, tuvimos que coger un desvío porque estaban reparando una de las avenidas que iba a ser el camino más corto.
Llegamos al lugar y...empezó a llover. Nos quedamos dentro del auto a esperar a que escampara y salimos en cuanto se despejó algo del cielo. Ya el sol no se veía en el horizonte, tapado por las tiras de nubes. Caminamos hacia un pequeño campo de voleibol de playa y le pedí que se sentara para comenzar a fotografiarla. F4 ISO400, 1/125s en mi cámara para comenzar con tanta pobreza de luz -no me gusta usar flash externo sin un ayudante que me cuide el equipamiento de posibles caídas- y a las tres fotos...aguacero sobre nosotros. Corrimos al auto con cierta frustración y revisamos lo poco capturado en la cámara. Se rompió la mala racha que nos impedía vernos? Debí cancelar cuando a la hora dorada era que yo llegaba a casa de mi modelo? Quién sabe!?

Thanks for the opportunity!
Follow me:
Whatsapp Channel, Instagram, Threads, Facebook pages, LinkedIn, Twitter

H2
H3
H4
3 columns
2 columns
1 column
10 Comments
Ecency