As a first time grower, I've been asking for peoples advice on what to do now and the main response I get is always "wait for the first frost then cut it down." But mother nature isn't being herself this year and it's been growing since April and am now wondering if not harvesting now will cause it to lose some of it's awesome quality.
It seems to be losing some of it's smell lately :(
But still super sticky to touch and the buds seem to be growing still.
Some red leaves are starting to appear and am wondering if leaving it too long will hurt it. After reading a post on @thecleangame, about checking trichomes, I'm concerned. My co-grower is saying to wait but I may need to flip a coin on this one.
We did dry a stem and tried a few buds about a month ago, it tasted awesome but that's about it.
Any advice on harvesting would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for checking this out.