We saw the up thrust back from 3600 and it lasted till 4464 and now its settling down. We are out of trade, and waiting for the next buy (long) signal. It looks like the market might have made a new up fractal yesterday at 4464, but we will get the confirmation only after monday’s trades...
Todays Chart:
We are holding on the default buy at 4502 (1X) in case the market surges suddenly (the highest point till date)... we will maintain this till the market gives us another lower buy point :-)
Until Monday then...
Previous Day: https://steemit.com/trading/@aarcee/bitcoin-btc-usd-trade-chart-25-aug-2017
Next Day: https://steemit.com/trading/@aarcee/bitcoin-trade-btc-usd-trade-chart-28-aug-2017
TRADE DIARY
| Date (Buy) | Buy Price | Sell Price | Date (Sell) | Profit/Loss |
| 20-Jul-2017 | 2410 | 3822 | 22-Aug-2017 | 1412 |
| 20-Jul-2017 | 2410 | 3822 | 22-Aug-2017 | 1412 |
| 31-Jul-2017 | 2830 | 3822 | 22-Aug-2017 | 992 |
| Waiting | 4502 | |||
| Net | 3816 |
DISCLAIMER: The above references are my personal opinion for information and educational purposes only. It is not intended to be investment or trading advice. Seek a duly licensed professional for investment or trading advice.