Watercolor Crayon Mixing

img_0.9198975650807.jpg

So I went ahead and mixed the watercolor gel crayons from my last post. Using a cooking/baking tool, I attempted to chop up and mix sections of the crayons.

That was a huge mistake. It was messy and the colors never mixed. I ended up just putting fragments of crayon into the palette sections and adding water from my water brush.

That’ll have to do. The swatches I did are…meh. Well, it was never gonna be good bright mixes.

Hope you enjoyed this update on my failed experiment! It was fun. Now excuse me, I gotta go wash my hands.

H2
H3
H4
3 columns
2 columns
1 column
6 Comments