In this series of posts we are presenting current feature set (hidden gems) that eSteem Surfer is offering. Each post includes GIF animation with explanation to guide a reader through the process of using it. Note that these features are being improved constantly, you might notice some changes/additions in future releases.
Drafting the post is easy. Just prepare the post and then click Save button. Once the post is saved it appears in the Drafts menu. Whenever you edit the draft and save it creates new iteration so old draft will not be overwritten. You will have full control over your draft versions just in case.
Post scheduling is easy as saving the drafts. Well, almost... After you've done with the post and you are ready to schedule just do this:
- Press Schedule button
- If you are logged in using your Posting Key you have to use Active Key or Master Key to Schedule the post. So you will see Grant Posting Permission option and you have to press it.
- Enter your Active Key or Master Key to grant the permission for eSteem Surfer once. (Skip this step if you already done it before).
- Press Schedule button once again and Select Date
- Choose the Date and Time from the calendar pop-up.
Drafts and Schedules are synced across eSteem
Other Surfer related Tips:
- eSteem Surfer Tips #1: Adding users to favorites
If you are looking for feature set posts for eSteem Mobile, check latest post here.
- Home: https://esteem.app
- Github: https://github.com/esteemapp
- Telegram: https://t.me/esteemapp
- Discord: https://discord.gg/9cdhjc7