I hope this quarantine is going well, today I've been meditating a lot on whether it's a good time or not to go in and buy bitcoin.
For now I'm being patient waiting for a break in the 7600. I'd love to know your opinion. there's likely to be a correction, but there is also the possibility that the price will keep up to the halvin, make a sharp correction and shoot at prices of 50k.
Having the Covid in mind on stage, the truth is nothing clear.
Economic consequences can affect a thousand ways.
I'd wait to see how it evolves next week so I could make decisions right.
it should also be said that I would bet on saving some reservations since the scenario can vary greatly. I recommend caution and protect your capital. maybe in small, secure altcoins.
Open a little debate about the perspective of Bitcoin before and after the halvin