Bitcoin decision time.

Words
86
Reading
1 min
Listen
Play
9y

Hey Steemers, I just wanted to let you know that the bulls are currently deciding on whether we will breakout or remain chopping around in this price range. If we sell off hard from a failed breakout we might sell down to 1800ish but I will remain bullish as the current strength in the market is with us on higher time frames. Happy trading!

6hr:
BTC current 6hr.png

1day:
1day BTC.png

We just crossed on the daily so the next few days should be wonderful :)

Peace, Love and Light.
Mark

Bitcoin decision time. | Ecency