This photo is the Cathedral Parish of St. Joseph or Balanga Cathedral, taken last January 9, 2018 around 8 o'clock in the evening at Paterno St, City of Balanga, Philippines. The spiritual ministration of Balanga formerly belonged to Abucay, Bataan. Balanga became an independent missionary center in 1739. Rev, Benito Rivas strengthen this church by fortifying its wall . Rev. Juan Antonio Vicente Roofed it with galvanized iron and decorated the interior. Rev. Fernaldo Miñano from 1838 to 1845 constructed the arch of the choir loft and made the baptismal font out of granite from Mariveles.
"Photo Description"