If he really wanted to find a quick solution, he would have contacted jayplayco immediately, as lots of users (including myself) suggested.
As far as I know, no response at all. Weird, isn't it?
So in the meantime, I tried to collect some info, and found surprising facts that I will share with you here.
For a quick summary.
The main logic who supported darthknight was like this:
darthknight (probably) made a mistake in setting powerdown(withdrawal) route (to bittrix).
bittrix is an old account, allegedly a scam/phishing account that aims for typos.
and as I wrote in the previous article, one needs to confirm two things to proceed:
darthknight himself should declare that it was his mistake and he did not mean to send it to bittrix.
it needs to be confirmed that bittrix is not owned by the owner of darthknight (in other words, "alt")
1. Who is @kevtorin, to whom darthknight initially set power down route?
Let's start from the very action - powerdown route setting.
He changed the beneficiary from kevtorin to bittrix.
Wait, what? @kevtorin? what is this account?
Given that he initially set the route to kevtorin, it is natural to assume that kevtorin is his alt, or at least it is a very close user who shares the account.
and steemd result clearly shows that kevtorin is one the very old accounts who participated in "ninja-mining" (pow) from March 2016, more than 4 years ago.
But as darthknight said in his posting Hello Steem!! 2 months ago, he is a newcomer (the posting starts with "I am new here").
How can they know each other, if we take what darthknight said as face value?
- kevtorin has not written any post/comments, so it is impossible that they knew each other through posting/comments.
2. kevtorin, alpha, blocktrades share the same poloniex memo
kevtorin has sent steem to poloniex several times, with wallet address(memo) 6f9cf0a77c0e5207. For example,
Let's use https://steemworld.org/transfer-search to find out who else uses this (if you haven not used it before, just click the link, put 6f9cf0a77c0e5207 on memo, and click search)
Most recent transactions are from alpha and blocktrades to poloniex.
What? Are they sharing the wallet?
3. Binance memo shows even more alts of blocktrades
okay, let's see which wallet, or memo, darthknight uses. In fact, he sent Steem to Binance (deepcrypto8) right before making the power down route change.
So who uses 101130147 memo?
Blocktrades, alpha, ashleigh, cleta, anastacia, etc. A lot.
So who are these accounts?
hm, so blocktrades initially set the powerdown route to alpha, anastacia, ashleigh, and cleta, and changed to bittrex.
(1) They are sharing the same exchange wallet address(memo)
(2) They share the withdrawal route.
Do we need any more evidence to conclude that these are owned by the same person(or entity)?
- If you need more, for instance, alpha is owned by blocktrades for sure (see the memo "owed payment to blocktrades")
- Oh, and by the way, blocktrades set withdraw route at 4/4 15:04, and darthknight did the same thing at 4/4 15:09. 5 minutes difference... would it be a mere coincidence?
- @ayogom made a nice visualization of this. Link: Who is the owner of Binance's "101130147" wallet? (darthknight??blocktrades??alpha??)
4. Darthknight is an alt of blocktrades
Sharing the same exchange wallet, and sharing the withdrawal routes.
Do you need any more evidence?
Blocktrades owns darthknight, alpha, anastacia, ashleigh, cleta, kevtorin, and so on.
Darthknight(blocktrades) blatantly lied from the very beginning, pretending as if he is a "newcomer". Disgusting.
5. Now I would not be surprised even if bittrix is another alt of blocktrades
Given that darthknight is a liar from the start, now we need to revisit his other claims.
Think about it. If you are really a new investor who powered up lots of STEEM and about to change the withdrawal path, wouldn't you double/triple check?
Was it a real "mistake"?
Or was it intended? I mean, isn't it possible that blocktrades also owns this account called bittrix and pretends as if he made a mistake?
6. Conclusion, and thank you for @belgianchocolate and @steemchiller
Darthknight is an alt of blocktrades, and he lied.
There is no proof that bittrix is not an alt of blocktrades.
Thus, I have no interest in helping this liar from now on, especially given that it is caused from his own "mistake".
@belgianchocolate: I really appreciate for sharing the information that initiated this search. As I wrote as a reply, I set you as 90% beneficiary for this post.