as my friend was fighting it. 而我朋友跟它对战。
Few Fridays ago, I was going to one of the tennis session and the sun was shining through the trees.
几个星期五前,我去了一场网球练习。当时太阳照射穿过树枝。
At the tennis centre, I saw the clouds passing by and there was light drizzle.
在网球中心,我见到云飘过并有点毛毛雨。
🎶Meanwhile, some music for you to enjoy as you read. This piece is part of Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons, particular the first of the 4 violin concertos, called Spring.
🎶让大家继续读的时候,欣赏一点音乐。这件作品是维瓦尔第的“四季”的一部分 - 4小提琴协奏曲中的第一首,名为“春天”。
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/
https://soundcloud.com/alan-chang-563971986/four-concerti-grossi-4-vivaldi-op8-i-la-primavera-allegro-largo-allegro
Source: https://musopen.org/music/2213/antonio-vivaldi/the-four-seasons/
Someone brought out this beast...
有人带了这[野兽]出来。。。
… which was good because the drizzle stopped and the clouds cleared.
。。。也还好没雨了而云也消了。
Some bro was testing it first.
一位仁兄先测试它。
At the back and bottom of the machine, there are some controls.
在机器的后下方有些遥控。
A better way to control though it this remote control where I can control the speed of the ball served, frequency of serve, the trajectory, amongst other things.
更好控制它的方法是这遥控器。它可让我控制球的速度,发球频率,弹道等等。
It took me sometime before I figure out a bit more to tame a bit of it and then my friend was fighting it. Here is a video of it.
我花了一些时间才才弄清楚一点来驯服它,然后我的朋友跟它对战。这是一段视频。
Please see my other posts: @ace108
请看我其他帖: @ace108