This Week's Highlights:
🏖 After this round the regular LMAC contest will go into its usual Summer Break!
HOWEVER, no reason to grieve, we will have an LMAC ☀️SUMMER SPECIAL😎 for you to bridge the waiting time until our contest resumes. STAY TUNED, more info will follow shortly!
✅ New list with image services which are allowed to be used in the LMAC contest available in the 👉 LMAC School.
🌟 Large prize pool with 139 HIVE waits to be distributed in this round alone! 📢 Spread the word about it!
🎨 Last week's challenge had an amazing participation with the submission of 63 unique collages
📢 >>> Join Our Community on Discord <<< 📢
Welcome to a new round of Let's Make a Collage!
Thank you all for supporting the LMAC and thus the Hive! Whether you are a collage contributor, LMAC trail member or stakeholder who supports us with your upvotes, the LMAC's success is owed to every single one of you!
👩⚖️ As our guest judge for this week we welcome @eve66! Eve's collages scored highest in the previous two rounds of the LMAC and she will thus support our standing jury in nominating the finalists of this round.
And now, let's kick-off Round 89 of Let's Make a Collage!
What do you see in this picture that is not yet there? Let your creativity run wild and transform this scenery into whatever you wish to see. Your imagination is the only limit!
Click 👉 here for a HiRes version of this template.
Those new to this contest, please have a look at the contest rules below!
- 🥇 First Place: 15 HIVE plus 8 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards*.
- 🥈 Second Place: 12 HIVE plus 8 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards.
- 🥉 Third Place: 10 HIVE plus 8 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards.
- 4️⃣ Fourth Place: 8 HIVE plus 8 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards.
- 5️⃣ Fifth Place: 5 HIVE plus 8 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards.
- Top 6-10: 8 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards each.
- NEW: Top 11-15: 4 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards each.
*Eligible to receive from the LMAC's beneficiary rewards are only those winners who have set the LMAC as 20% beneficiary in their respective entry posts.
➡️ Entry deadline is July 19, end of day (midnight UTC)!
- The above photography needs to be the starting point for any further modification. It is provide by me (@shaka) for free use without any copyright protection.
- 📌 Entries need to set the LMAC community account as 20% beneficiary to be eligible for the dynamic component of the prize pool. 100% of the proceeds will be added to each round's prize pool.
- 📌 Entries need to be posted to the LMAC community.
- 📌 Submissions need to be linked as a comment to this post.
- Any graphical element that is added to the photography either needs to be your own original work (e.g. own artwork or photography) OR needs to derive from the public domain (having no copyright protection).
- ❗️❗️ Do not forget to indicate the source of all materials used in your accompanying post. Otherwise your entry can NOT be put up for the final vote.
- All sort of editing, modification and/or manipulation is allowed as long as no copyright is affected.
- By submitting your contribution you agree that your artwork remains public domain and that it can be copied, modified and distributed, even for commercial purposes, without requiring further permission.
Good to know:
- ❗️If you contribute 5 times to the community bonus during a three month period, you become eligible to receive the LMAC Contributor Badge for prize pool supporters. If you believe to have met this requirement, please comment to this post and provide the links for the respective 5 entries of yours.
- A curation trail has been registered on hive.vote to further support all valid submissions to the LMAC. By following this trail you will support all LMAC contributors but also receive a decent boost on your curation rewards by frontrunning a vote by me (@shaka). Find all details about the LMAC curation trail 👉 here.
💬If you wish to learn more about the LMAC or connect to your fellow LMACians please feel invited to our dedicated Discord at:
📢 >>> https://discord.gg/6wSVQsZpuN <<< 📢
The LMAC community is very much looking forward to your contribution!
Photo recorded by myself with a Canon EOS 7D.