This Week's Highlights:
🌟 A substantial 148 HIVE prize pool waits to be distributed in this round! 📢 Spread the word about it!
Welcome to a Halloween-Special of Let's Make a Collage!
Halloween is just around the corner, so let's unleash the witches, ghosts and pumpkins and bring up a spooky round of LMAC to our screens! Surely many of you have own photos of your last Halloween event which you may use in this round :). However, if Halloween is not your thing, you are entirely free to turn this week's template into anything else you can think of. As always, your imagination is the only boundary in this contest.
Thank you all for supporting the LMAC and thus the Hive! Whether you are a collage contributor, LMAC trail member or stakeholder who supports us with your upvotes, the LMAC's success is owed to every single one of you!
Before we get the next round started, the usual reminders:
- Please make sure to set the LMAC community (-> account @hive-174695) as 20% beneficiary in your entry posts. Only then you are eligible to receive the community bonus if you make it to the TOP 10! A growing LMAC community will thank you for it! 100% of the proceeds will be added to each round's prize pool.
- ❗️If you contribute 5 times to the community bonus during a three month period, you become eligible to receive the new LMAC Contributor Badge for prize pool supporters. This badge comes with its own benefits as described 👉 here.
- A curation trail has been registered on hive.vote to further support all valid submissions to the LMAC. By following this trail you will support all LMAC contributors but also receive a decent boost on your curation rewards by frontrunning a vote by me (@shaka). Find all details about the LMAC curation trail 👉 here.
- Entries which fail to unambiguously document that all collage elements used are free of any copyright protection can not be shortlisted! It's up to the contributor to proactively provide all sources in their entry posts.
- All entries need to be posted to the LMAC community to be considered for the challenge. To help increase the visibility of our community please avoid cross-posting.
And now, let's kick-off Round 56 of Let's Make a Collage!
What do you see in this picture that is not yet there? Let your creativity run wild and transform this scenery into whatever you wish to see. Your imagination is the only limit!
Click 👉 here for a HiRes version of this template.
Those new to this contest, please have a look at the contest rules below!
- 🥇 First Place: 15 HIVE plus 10 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards*.
- 🥈 Second Place: 12 HIVE plus 10 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards.
- 🥉 Third Place: 10 HIVE plus 10 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards.
- 4️⃣ Fourth Place: 8 HIVE plus 10 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards.
- 5️⃣ Fifth Place: 5 HIVE plus 10 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards.
- Top 6 -10: 10 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards each.
*Eligible to receive from the LMAC's beneficiary rewards are only those winners who have set the LMAC as 20% beneficiary in their respective entry posts.
➡️ Entry deadline is November 2, end of day (midnight UTC)!
- The above photography needs to be the starting point for any further modification. It is provide by me (@shaka) for free use without any copyright protection.
- 📌 Entries need to be posted to the LMAC community and should contain a reference to this post.
- 📌 Entries need to set the LMAC community account as 20% beneficiary to be eligible for the dynamic component of the prize pool.
- 📌 Submissions need to be linked as a comment to this post.
- Any graphical element that is added to the photography either needs to be your own original work (e.g. own artwork or photography) OR needs to derive from the public domain (having no copyright protection).
- ❗️❗️ Do not forget to indicate the source of all materials used in your accompanying post. Otherwise your entry can NOT be put up for the final vote.
- All sort of editing, modification and/or manipulation is allowed as long as no copyright is affected.
- By submitting your contribution you agree that your artwork remains public domain and that it can be copied, modified and distributed, even for commercial purposes, without requiring further permission.
The LMAC community is looking forward to your contribution!
Photo recorded by me with an iPhone SE