⚡️Suggest your own photo as a template for the LMAC and receive 10% beneficiary rewards if it gets selected!
Dear Hivers and LMACians
Since the first Call for Templates was so well received I thought we should do this again!
This time you will have a full week for submitting proposals, so that the winning photograph will become the collage template for the round after next (-> round 46).
So let's do this!
Would you like to see for yourself what the LMAC community can conjure from one of your photos? If so, you are invited to propose an own photograph as a template for one of the next LMAC challenges.
These are the requirements:
- Any photograph you submit to this post must have been taken by you and be in your sole ownership.
- By submitting a photograph to this post you declare agreement that your photograph becomes public domain and that it can be copied, modified and distributed by anyone, even for commercial purposes, without requiring further permission or referencing.
- Photographs need to be of decent quality and should have a resolution of at least 1500x1000 pixels. 3000x2000 pixels would be ideal to allow some cropping if suited.
- Photographs need to have a landscape format with e.g. a 4:3 or 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Do not submit any photographs that are NSFW. In case of doubt, assume an audience of minors. Also, photographs with religious or political representations will not be accepted.
- Avoid depictions of identifyable persons.
If you want to suggest a photograph that meets the above requirements please post it as a comment to this post. If the photograph is too large to be uploaded directly to the frontend, linking it from a free hosting service (e.g. such as imgur) is accepted.
Amongst all submissions I will choose one photograph according to my (@shaka) subjective judgement. Comment upvotes which a photo attracts from the community will not be decisive yet will certainly influence my decision. Therefore, I encourage all readers to upvote those photographs which they would like to see as the LMAC's next template.
🏆The contributor of the photograph which is finally selected will be set as a 10% beneficiary in the post which announces the round in which the photograph will be used.
So check your harddrives for suitable photographs or even better, go out in the wild and take some!
I hope many of you will participate and I look forward to your suggestions.
If the LMAC is new to you, you are most welcome to come by here to learn more about our colorful community of collage lovers.