It's been a while since our last Community Boost but now it's finally time for another contest!
OCD has been at the forefront of supporting different niche communities in Hive. Under the Community Incubation Program, OCD has been helping community leaders and moderators grow their genre-specific communities through focused curation. As observed in the latest update, communities under the program have grown both in the number of subscriptions and in engagements within their members. By highlighting great posts by users in a particular community, they are encouraged to level up their game or maintain the quality of their posts.
To further help communities, OCD have been conducting contests! The aim is to increase subscriptions and engagements by highlighting a particular community for a week. All other communities within the incubation program will carry on with the usual curation activities. With the help of community leaders and moderators, we at OCD will incentivize more those posts within that highlighted community for a week.
Community of the Week
About: The best place to talk about blockchain-based video games and gaming platforms... especially those using Hive!
Description: Blockchain technology is changing the world, and video games are among the first movers thanks to their virtual nature. While engineers and governments struggle to enforce blockchain-based ownership in the real world, video game developers have already decentralized in-game currency, items, and even entire worlds! Our community serves as a portal to all the latest blockchain games and platforms; go to www.blockchaingaming.com for more information.
Rules: 1. Stay on topic, no spam, don't be a dick, etc
- Subscribe to Blockchain Gaming.
- Post in Blockchain Gaming. Be creative in your post(s).
Details: This contest required you to do a little bit of research before making your post.
- Check out BlockchainGaming.com and read up on what it is about.
- Read through the six points about "Gaming industry use cases" on BlockchainGaming.com (scroll a little bit down on the site and you can click the "token economics", "fundraising" etc. buttons to get some information. Read through all six of these.)
- Write a post detailing how you think Blockchain Technology will affect gaming in the near or distant future.
- Optional: If you're currently playing any Blockchain Game(s) tell us about it and why you're playing it!
Additional rules: Your entry must be a minimum of 400 words in English language. You can have a bilingual post with your native language as long as the length of the English part is 400 words. Use #BlockchainGamingFuture in one of the tags.
- Reply the link of your entry(s) in this contest post for easier curation.
- Make your title unique and descriptive of your article. This is an added rule after observing that majority of the titles are the same as the title of this contest. DO NOT make this "OCD Community Boost Contest #13: Highlighting Blockchain Gaming" as your title. It's so cringing. Good thing titles like that have become scarce lately.
- Engage within the community. This will be given consideration during the evaluation of your post(s).
- Quality content is still given much premium and that's subject to the current set of standards of Blockchain Gaming Community.
- All posts in the community within the week will be curated by OCD. However, plagiarism attempts and other forms of abuse will also be reported and dealt with accordingly.
- At the end of the week, OCD will highlight top five (5) posts within the week. These posts are the ones that truly shine within the community.
- While not mandatory, retweeting this contest post will be very much appreciated.
All the rewards (100%) of this post will be used in the prize pool which means the winners will receive:
1st Place: 35% of the rewards of this post
2nd Place: 25% of the rewards of this post
3rd Place: 20% of the rewards of this post
4th Place: 10% of the rewards of this post
5th Place: 10% of the rewards of this post
What are you waiting for? Join now!