Another huge update went live to https://ecency.com this afternoon. We are excited to share with you these updates in details. Direction we are headed will be much more clear when you combine these together. We are quite thrilled with these changes and continuous feedback, suggestions and your support means a lot. 🙏
- Market price - Charts added into home pages so you can see how market is doing
- Settings - dedicated profile settings page, where you can change profile details but also disable Notification alerts, change Language, change Currency. Soon we will be adding language change option into home page as well for quick access. Our team is working on rethinking main navigations.
- Wallet redesign - this page was redesigned to combine different currencies and stepping stone for our future additions like multi-token wallet page. Wallet page will be one of the most important pages, you will be easily accessing and managing your tokens.
- Signup - we have moved signup popup to its own dedicated page, this will give us flexibility to onboard and educate new users easily. We will be making more changes to this screen in future updates.
- Points page redesigned to keep consistency in Wallet page and moved inside wallet page.
- Renderer updates - added archive.org embed support, improved post link detection, exclude profile pages.
- Languages - enabled English and Finnish language, officially Ecency website can speak in 2 languages. Join us to help translating Ecency website and desktop apps.
- Search feature for followers and following lists
- Community pin/unpin bug fixed
- User relationship detection fixed
- Menu design improvements
- Various other optimizations and corrections which you can monitor from our official github page
We are expecting to release desktop app with these new changes in couple days after thorough checks. One requested feature on desktop app was to disable notification alerts which is already part of this update.
Support Ecency, check our proposal:
Stay tuned, stay excited, stay united! Don't forget to share news with your friends.