We are changing the deadline of submissions to 2 days before the post pays out (Sunday at 12 pm CDT). This is so our curators have time to curate all the entries before the next challenge gets posted thanks!
👉 Let's get SPLINTERLANDS trending!
We want your best, most exciting posts about Splinterlands! Got a battle that is too good not to share? Have you created something amazing? Do you have thoughts on stats, cards, abilities, gameplay? We want it all! And we want it to be awesome.
Where should you share it?!
Literally, anywhere. Here are some examples to get you started:
How do YOU get an upvote?
- Create AMAZING Splinterlands content on the HIVE blockchain.
- It should obviously be Splinterlands content. We want to reward our Splinterlands community.
- Make it look good. Need help formatting?
- 👉Include your Splinterlands referral link!
- This is required. You must give your viewers/readers a path to the Splinterlands. Note: Battle links already include your referral. 💪
- Share the post to ANOTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM.
- TAG it #splinterlands and #play2earn. (Let's get TRENDING!!)
- Include a link to your shared post and your HIVE post in a comment below.
DEADLINE: Sunday at 12 pm CDT
You can get a MAX of 2 upvotes per week. Please only enter TWO posts a week. This includes the Battle Challenge. Take your time. Make them awesome. 😍
Anyone found using more than one account to enter the contest will be muted in the community and banned from all curation and the possibility for participation in future contests.
Please note: Upvotes are not guaranteed and are up to the curator's discretion.
That's right! Splinterlands/steemmonsters is manually curating (upvoting) your posts! We currently are working with 12 amazing community curators, plus official team members also have the 'powers' to upvote! We (the curation team) work together to try to upvote in order of entry. Sometimes we get a couple of days behind, just so we can let the VP heal in order to give larger upvote values. Make sure you drop your links within a day or two of posting so we can get to it. If you ever have any questions or concerns DO reach out. And as always, thank you for creating amazing content and sharing Splinterlands with the world! 😍
Curators are rewarded with higher upvotes on their posts and are allowed up to three per week, rather than two. This is our way of saying "Thank you!"
Rewards for this post are burned.🔥