- Snippets - easy to create and add snippets that you can quickly paste into editor when you writing post. Now your snippets are synced and works across the device, if you created snippet from website it will show up on mobile app and vice versa. Making your snippets available everywhere and easy to use.
- Cached tabs - feeds are not cached for better user experience. In previous versions, app would fetch new posts every time you change the tab and although great to always have fresh content, it did come with performance drawbacks, so we now solved that with caching tabs. Now changing tabs are very quick and it won't block UI from performing actions which is super important for us.
- New posts popup - this feature, we took/inspired from Twitter, if you open app or change to tab in given interval or open app after some pause, local cached posts will show up but it notifies you about new posts with avatars popup. Once clicked cache updates and application fetches new posts.
- Performance bottleneck issues are fixed on feed scrolling and better data flow.
- iOS photo selection - improved image uploads to allow selection from favorites album
- Hivesigner access token renew fixed
- Communities page fetching bug fixed
- Translation updates
- Many other improvements
If you are React Native developer, feel free to join and help developing features we all love using, our mobile application is opensource.
Stay tuned, stay excited, stay united! Don't forget to share news with your friends.