While technically in my little corner of the world there's still just about an hour and a half left of February (I'm posting this at around 10:30pm EST), #HivePUD for March 1st 2022 has already arrived in other parts of the world. If you want a super cool way to check if it's officially in your area according to UTC time (which is how the Hive Buzz badges are determined), be sure to check out the Countdown Timer on the hivebuzz.me site, courtesy of the awesomesauce team at @hivebuzz!
AND TO CLARIFY:
- If you want to qualify for the AMAZING Hive Power Up Day badge(s), your power up must happen during the 24 hours of March 1st 2022 according to UTC time.
- If you want to qualify for the #HivePUD prize pool, your power up and post must happen (according to criteria listed below) during the hours of March 1st 2022, your local time.
I'm also keeping this as brief and to the point as possible, since my usual wall o' text posts have been a bit much to get through for some. I'm trying to find that balance between friendly and informative versus matter-of-fact and not-as-informative.
But before I get to the quick overview, a quicker announcement first.
Today's #HiveChat on Twitter will be all about Hive Power Up Day!
If you have a Twitter account (even if you don't, you should be able to read along), please join us at 1pm EST/18.00 GMT as I host this week's Hive Chat on my @TraciYorkWriter account.
For more information about @hivechat, check out the Hive account, the post Get Ready To Tweet! #HiveChat FAQ & Tutorial by Hive Chat creator @jeanlucsr, or my recap post from the first time I hosted back in August 2020
Now, for the rest of the basic Power Up Day details...
What are the rules to win prizes for HivePUD?
The requirements are:
- Your reputation must be above 39 and below 70.
- Your total Hive Power (before the 1st) must be more than 100 and less than 8000.
- You must power up at least 10 Hive on March 1st.
- You must write a post about your power up on March 1st with the tag #HivePUD (International) or #HPUD (Hispanic) as one of your first 5 tags (tagging only in the body of the post doesn't count)..
To be included in the winners list, you must meet all four requirements above. The order of the list (first place, second place, and so on) will be determined by the biggest PERCENTAGE of Hive powered up, not necessarily the most Hive powered up.
For more information, including the current list of prizes
Please check out the announcement post from last week, which includes info about the not-so-new-now drawing being offered as of August 2021 to people who power up & post, but don't end up qualifying for the prize pool because they didn't meet the other requirements.
- Power up Hive on March 1st 2022
- Post about your power up on March 1st 2022
- Unofficial winners list will be posted March 3rd or 4th (allowing time to correct for errors/omissions)
- Official winners list will be posted on March 5th, after which sponsors will disperse prizes
Happy Hive Power Up Day, all!
Thanks to everyone for all you do to make our new blockchain space a home! Special shout out to @abh12345 for always graciously agreeing to help by sending me the raw data when the time comes - Asher, you're a ROCKSTAR! Here's to another awesomesauce Hive Power Up Day!
Thanks for stopping by!
My posts may occasionally contain affiliate links. If you click through,
I might get a wicked small commission, with no extra cost to you.
All words and images are mine (unless otherwise indicated),
and can also be found on my various social media sites.