We are now into Autumn here with cool weather at night and the leaves are slowly changing color. I want to thank everyone that put in an entry in the latest contest regarding the change in season. It is fascinating to me to see the variety of responses and the differences around the world. I realize that Autumn is beautiful here and maybe it isn't that way elsewhere. Hope that didn't stretch you all too much. Thanks again and let's get to the winners!
Although the movie choices weren't my optimal ones, I loved that you engaged the topic and made it personal. Hearing about Autumn in Nigeria and how different it is was exactly the type of engagement I was looking for. Thank you so much for your entry and congratulations!
The second place finisher was @neiraurdaneta with her review of Dead Poets Society here: @neiraurdaneta/cine-tv-contest-32-dead-poets-society-a-path-to-free-thoughtun-camino-hacia-el-pensamiento-libre-engesp
What a great movie with iconic backdrops. I loved the choice. Thanks!
This is one of my favorite movies and does definitely feel like a fall film. I'm not sure if it's the spookiness, the well, the adventure but I do believe that it feels like Autumn.
225 CINE COINS and 100 Ecency Points will be transferred to the winners.
Now if anyone disagrees with our choices then please tag us in a comment on this post!
And let's move on to the new contest!
Favorite Movie With a Prominent Father
Write about your favorite movie with a prominent or iconic father.
Can you guess why this contest is about fathers? If you guessed that Saturday is my Dad's birthday, you are correct! I love my Dad and appreciate everything he taught me and provided for our family. I am at the age now where he is getting older and our roles are starting to reverse. His birthday brought this topic to mind, what is your favorite movie with a prominent father character?
In this contest, we are asking you to pick a movie where there is a special father character. Tell us why you picked this movie, why the father character is so special, does it somehow relate to your life or what you wish it would have been? Make the review personal and that it relates to the topic. I can't wait to read your reviews!
Please check out the list of rules and suggestions below or feel free to ask me in the Discord channel if you have any questions (caulderfreeman). Enjoy this week's contest and good luck!
Winners and prizes
This contest will have 3 winners and 225 CINE in prizes. They will be distributed as follows.
1ST Place — 100 CINE AND 100 ECENCY POINTS!
2ND Place — 75 CINE AND 100 ECENCY POINTS
3RD Place — 50 CINE AND 100 ECENCY POINTS
- Publish your entry from our frontend https://cinetv.blog or post to cinetv community if you prefer peakd, ecency or hive.blog
- The entries should be written in English for evaluation purposes (You can translate from your mother tongue if you want to.)
- The post title should include CineTV Contest:. For example, CineTV Contest: Your Title Here.
- Use #cinetvcontest among your tags.
- Include a link to this post somewhere in your entry. So your friends can find this easily.
- Put down a comment with the link of your entry on this post below.
- Only one entry per person.
- The submission deadline is 11th October, 2022, 11:59 PM, UTC time.
Evaluation and Some Tips
- You can use these prompts as a helping hand (purely optional) but you're free to go however you want.
► What you loved or hated about it.
► How it influenced you (and/or people around you).
► What part of it did you find most interesting.
► Any scene that still pops into your mind.
► Performance of the actors/actress that left an impression.
► Why do you think it's significant and great (or not).
You're free to include multiple films in your entry.
- There's no need to be mechanical. Write with a free hand. We might overlook if you forget to do a step or two stated in the rules (except the first one).
- We'll evaluate the posts based on the writing quality, sincerity, and faithfulness to the spirit of the contest.
DO NOT PLAGIARZE, COPY AND PASTE, OR SPIN FROM OTHER SOURCES!!!! MAKE SURE ALL IMAGES ARE SOURCED!!!
Happy Writing then! Blog on!
The cover photo is edited in Canva.