Thank you all for joining in on the last contest, "Favorite Medical Drama." Who knew there were so many medical shows and movies? I learned about a lot of medical dramas that I had never heard of before! I appreciate the broad spectrum of choices. With that being said...
Let's get to the winners!
In first place, @yole with the movie choice, "My Sister's Keeper" here: @yole/cinetv-contest-my-sisters-keeper
I had never heard of this movie but your review and the movie's plot itself were both very compelling. A medical conundrum about cancer and donors, extending life even when maybe it is against someone's will. Lots to think about. Thank you for this entry.
Second place belongs to: @cajiro with his entry about "House" found here: @cajiro/cine-tv-contest-a-family-date-with-house
This review resonated with me because I love the show and I also spent time watching it with my family. The main character is a jerk who also happens to be insanely intelligent and great at solving medical mysteries. I love the show and how you made it personal. Great entry!
In third place we have @mayorkeys with his entry on the Ghost Doctor: @mayorkeys/cine-tv-contest-27-review-about-the-ghost-doctor
I have never really watched any Korean dramas but for some reason this seemed hilariously ridiculous. Thank you for sharing this movie about a possessed doctor performing surgeries. I am happy to award you third place but I am never watching this. 😆
225 CINE COINS and 100 Ecency Points will be transferred to the winners.
Now if anyone disagrees with our choices then please tag us in a comment on this post!
And let's move on to the new contest!
One Movie on a Deserted Island
Write about Your Choice of One Movie if you were stuck on a deserted island.
On to our next contest! Thank you to @ecency for sponsoring our Cine TV contests! Check them out at ecency.com. 🙂
This week's contest is your response to a story. Now..."Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, A tale of a fateful trip." You have been shipwrecked and are by yourself. Luckily there is a shelter, food, clean water and someone built a TV/VCR out of coconuts and it runs on solar energy! You look on the shelf and the previous tenant (who is no longer here) left one movie. By some magic you get to choose which movie you find on the shelf.
Your task for this week's contest is to write about the movie that you choose. Don't just give me a bland review of the movie you pick. I want you to tell me why you chose this film over every other one, why would you want to watch it over and over and what emotions or memories are tied to that film, is this your favorite movie in your favorite genre?
Normally you can pick more than one movie, but NOT in this contest! In order to receive curation and be in the running for this contest, you must pick one and only one movie and engage with the story presented. This is supposed to be fun, so have some fun with it. I can't wait to see what movie you all pick to watch over and over and over and over, until someone rescues you (if ever!).
Winners and prizes
This contest will have 3 winners and 225 CINE in prizes. They will be distributed as follows.
1ST Place — 100 CINE AND 100 ECENCY POINTS!
2ND Place — 75 CINE AND 100 ECENCY POINTS
3RD Place — 50 CINE AND 100 ECENCY POINTS
- Publish your entry from our frontend https://cinetv.blog or post to cinetv community if you prefer peakd, ecency or hive.blog
- The entries should be written in English for evaluation purposes (You can translate from your mother tongue if you want to.)
- The post title should include CineTV Contest:. For example, CineTV Contest: Your Title Here.
- Use #cinetvcontest among your tags.
- Include a link to this post somewhere in your entry. So your friends can find this easily.
- Put down a comment with the link of your entry on this post below.
- Only one entry per person.
- The submission deadline is 6th September, 2022, 11:59 PM, UTC time.
Evaluation and Some Tips
- You can use these prompts as a helping hand (purely optional) but you're free to go however you want.
► What you loved or hated about it.
► How it influenced you (and/or people around you).
► What part of it did you find most interesting.
► Any scene that still pops into your mind.
► Performance of the actors/actress that left an impression.
► Why do you think it's significant and great (or not).
You're NOT free to include multiple films in your entry. (Sorry, not this time!)
- There's no need to be mechanical. Write with a free hand. We might overlook if you forget to do a step or two stated in the rules (except the first one).
- We'll evaluate the posts based on the writing quality, sincerity, and faithfulness to the spirit of the contest.
DO NOT PLAGIARZE, COPY AND PASTE, OR SPIN FROM OTHER SOURCES!!!! MAKE SURE ALL IMAGES ARE SOURCED!!!
Happy Writing then! Blog on!
The cover photo is edited in Canva.