Some rules to bring the idea of the community better forward but we won't be too strict about depending on a case by case basis (as this community is inspired by the famous r/askreddit subreddit we'll be borrowing some rules from there):
1. Clear and direct questions that don't need much info about in the body of the post.
2. No personal or professional advice questions/requests
3. Mainly open ended questions that don't just result in a yes/no answer or a/b/c, no polls or either/or type questions
4. No personal info such as looking for specific people or asking about them
5. No loaded questions with your bias/opinion already in the body or title
6. No promotion
7. No begging