Just a few quick updates after downtime:
- Server paid up and paid 3 months advance.
- Automation turned back on after downtime
- Mining report bug fixed, mining report once again posting daily
- Hourly Archon mining bug fixed
- Beneficiary upvotes improved (used to check every 2 hours, now checks every 5 minutes and only votes when full mana)
Missed Mining Rewards:
A little over 2 months of mining ARCHON was missed due to a bug in the mining report bot (it feeds the daily mining amount to @archon-mining). To compensate for this, 1344 ARCHON mining rounds will happen at an accelerated rate. This is inflation that was already supposed to happen, nothing extra above the norm.
You can expect these rounds to happen within a week.
Adjustment to Beneficiary Bot:
These adjustments improve voting efficacy for the account, and reduce the time that @archon-gov and trail is waiting to vote on posts. It also increases the chances that you could receive a 100% upvote if you pay attention to what's going on when you post. When at 100% mana, it will check for a new post to vote on far more often.