💰What decision did the SteemFund community take ? 6th Week 💰

Words
141
Reading
1 min
Listen
Play
9y

Dear Steemians,

Yesterday I asked a question to the #SteemFund Community

Our Portfolio as of March, 22nd

I made a 4 choices Survey on Twitter than you can find here concerning the Cryptos we should sell at the moment.

  1. Not Sell anything and stick with this Portfolio
  2. Sell 5% of Litecoin
  3. Sell 5% of EOS
  4. Cut STORJ

In which Cryptos Should we invest the previous sell (if any)?

Please find the other survey here

  1. Bitcoin
  2. Monero
  3. NEO
  4. Ripple

Here are the Results

So we will keep the Portfolio as it is for next week.

Related Article:

You don't want to miss a Crypto news?

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook

💰What decision did the SteemFund community take ? 6th Week 💰 | Ecency