RE: RE: 2 Days more for the decision of Bitcoin-ETF: What to expect from the market?
You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: 2 Days more for the decision of Bitcoin-ETF: What to expect from the market?

Words
83
Reading
1 min
Listen
Play
3y

I am really confused at this point of time but maybe it will not be approved. The reason is that we have a deadline later this year in the month of march and SEC has a record of delaying things up. It will be a big decision and in 24 hours we will see something big.

You know I have some profit booking recently, I own some USDT that I will invest if the market crashes if not I will simply hold them.

@theindiantrader: I am really confused | Ecency