RE: RE: No-Brainer SBD Potato Top Up Proposal
You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: No-Brainer SBD Potato Top Up Proposal

Words
86
Reading
1 min
Listen
Play
7y

Hi jarvie@jarvie in the SBD channel in Slack we decided we would wait until end of Feb in case the market drops again. At which point I will return the funds if no longer needed. The proposal can still be voted to build up reserves until then incase the funds are needed, the more funds in place the quicker we can recover the peg.

I also don't want SBD to shoot too much over 1 USD; this proposal by smooth@smooth would help peg on the upside https://steemit.com/steem/@smooth/steem-improvement-proposal-allow-steem-donations-to-the-dao