Words
46
Reading
1 min
3y
I just need one more week... If the market is able to hold for 1 more week I'll buy more crypto and even leverage myself using ThorSwaps
My split will be 50% to farm BASE, STARK and ZKSync, and 50% for $BCB (high risk)
I just need one more week... If the market is able to hold for 1 more week I'll buy more crypto and even leverage myself using ThorSwaps
My split will be 50% to farm BASE, STARK and ZKSync, and 50% for $BCB (high risk)
RE: LeoThread 2023-10-25 21:27