Words
28
Reading
1 min
3y
It might go down, but not by much unless some crisis happens. We should be at $40k at around the halving time.
I would rather DCA than wait.
It might go down, but not by much unless some crisis happens. We should be at $40k at around the halving time.
I would rather DCA than wait.
RE: LeoThread 2023-10-23 16:26