Words
107
Reading
1 min
Listen
Play
2y
Exactly, I've been thinking about this decision so much... Yesterday I was almost 100% sure I was going to dump it for $RLB (Rollbit) since it's better to bet on the current market leader staying the market leader. But they screwed me by launching 3 new original games today on their frontend... now I don't know what to do...
Maybe now that they've officially launched three new games they are finally going to start a marketing campaign... which will pick up the volume on their platform...maybe :/
Might delay the decision one more week to see where things go, but if nothing changes I'm going for RLB.
RE: LeoThread 2024-12-11 08:21