Words
113
Reading
1 min
Listen
Play
6y
Leave it in tether for right now. Wait until the markets correct and give a pullback. Stocks are near all time highs, same with gold. Oil bounced from a negative future price. Bitcoin still holding between $9k-$10K.
I think we need to look at the stock market to spread the risk. That said, the risk is too high now. We see a global economy that is suffering yet the market is partying like we are going to see 5% global growth.
Patience often wins in the markets.
As for the path, I would think buying over time is the best approach. No point going all in with on buy point.
RE: Let's start to plan "How to invest $10k of Tether USDT" for SPinvest