source: prothom alo
Myanmar believes that the separatist group, Aresa, has launched an undercover attack on the army on Friday to delay Rohingya's repatriation. Aresa accepted the responsibility of the attack. Arisa says that the way the atrocities against the Rohingyas are going on, they have no alternative against them without fighting.
Aung San Suu Kyi government has made a false claim that since the attack was stopped after Rakhine last September, it has been said in a statement signed by the head of the Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army (Aresa). Thousands of Rohingyas are still escorting from Myanmar's continuing atrocities of the terrorist army. International organizations and the media are not allowed to go to Rakhine to prevent people from seeing the real condition.
Myanmar's army chief, Senior General Min Aung Laying, wrote on his Facebook page, two security personnel and one driver were injured in the shootout.
Arisa locally known as Harakah Al Yakin. The separatist group had earlier confessed to the responsibility of multiple attacks including August 25.
But Yangon-based neutral analyst Richard Horses told the New York Times yesterday that small-scale group of miscreants operating in old-fashioned homes provoked a major counter-attack. There is doubt about whether it is possible to continue the activities of the Arsar as a separatist group. But sometimes small attacks can run. As a result, such activities can have major political effects in Myanmar.
Former army officer and spokesman of the Myanmar government said in J. "From January 3rd we will start repatriation of Rohingya. To prevent the repatriation process, Astera launched a strike on Friday.