HODL or Sell....

Words
669
Reading
3 min
5y
Listen to this post
~4 min

A very critical moment is going on right now! I am not going to be a part/spread FUD at this very sensitive moment. Rather I am watching over the market like everyone else and waiting for my next move. In fact I have as a precaution I have liquidated most my assets into stable coins like USDT. I have my reasons and let me share my POV.


I usually do not panic due to the market corrections. As a matter of fact, over the time I have been enjoying it! As money can printed in those certain times. But seems like various things are happenings right now and whatever is happening, crypto is taking a hit. According to CMC update this is the last figure of Crypto The global crypto market cap is $1.61T, a 9.00% decrease over the last day.


cryptocurrency-3412233_1280 (1).jpg


Since the influence of people is attracting sentiment, there is a speculation BTC might see a price below 30K Usd. Although the sell pressure and the way the news of BTC being advertised (DUMP) even if it does not reach there, it might get near that price action due to this FUD. Honestly, one of the task that I usually go through when I turn on my PC is try to get any new information from different sites regarding crypto. And today seems like most of the influencers are clearly trying their best to create FUD and make people sell their assets. There are various predictions being made. Some are implying about the REddit thread, which is assuming another dump by number of people. While some are also scalping the news of different governments putting regulations over crypto, while some are also stating about the TA and volume aspects which is putting BTC in downtrend.


What can I do?

I am dumbstruck right now! As if I am being honest HIVE has probably been my best decision so far. I have an opening to grow my assets with my efforts. And whatever I gain from here, is always above my expectation and I am grateful to that. Infact in one line "HIVE IS THE BEST". If I get the chance I will definitely buy some HIVE, if it dips even more ;) But the state of the art lies in altcoins. Since the market is in panic mode I sold few of my possessions and waiting for some entry points. The reason I am into this step is because I want to collect more coins rather than in terms of USD. Since some of my portfolio is for long term, I am going to hit it by that way of mine. I might buy in the first dip or moreover there might be bigger dips happenings but like I said I want to get in for long term with a small part of my investment. So it can be a bet but yeah it's the one I am going to take the risk about.


What you should do?

I have no idea! I am bad at giving financial advices lol ;)


Will HIVE be effected?


Who knows. If it does, in a way it might be a nice opportunity to grab some HIVE and increase the holdings. Afterall, some of us are here to see and await for 1 HIVE=$10 or above, vision!


Whatever goes up, shall eventually come down! This is a common phrase used in crypto. These corrections are as such. We might see a bear market from here but come on we survived the bear market in the past. We sure will make it through this one (IF IT HAPPENS). But I am still positive as some big shots are yet to act from their side. And now altcoins also seem to have some dominance in the market, so we never know in which way this is going to turn from here! Now it is a game of patience!


Image source : 1



Best regards
Rehan

HODL or Sell.... | Ecency