Decided to long Neo

melkman(25)
Published in
#neo
Words
85
Reading
1 min
Listen
Play
9y

I think Neo has huge potential, now that I saw IOTA might not be secure I took a bit out of my IOTA holdings and pumped it into my Neo holdings. I really like the Neo platform and once the fog over China clears we will see a steady rise in Neo.

Time to buy?

I think just wait a bit. Wait for the price to lower to about $21 even $20. If it consolidates at around $25, $26 it is still not a bad buy.

Decided to long Neo | Ecency