Well I bought some before the Iran thing as a routine then it took forever to come in the mail and I didn't want to order more until it came in. The day I went to buy the next batch, it started going up and up and up a few hundreds more per ounce (our currency is also trash at the moment, doesn't help in pricing) so now I'm starting to feel like I have fomo and don't want to wait anymore but I don't want to get slapped in the face next week with it going back down because I let my nerves get the best of me or wait it out some more for it to gain another $300 and have to buy in even higher. I know it's only way is up eventually but in the meantime I take whatever savings I can get by waiting it out.
All the China and India buying is also correct, that should slow down, India is also starting to favor silver. One of my concerns and I can't seem to find too much info aside from "50k gold and the market is going into apocalypse next week" shills, The Repo markets happening since December and for whatever reason the stock market still on steroids, parts of me think that could possibly be the new base price due to inflation of $$ supply and over-printing? It's hard to gauge what is going on in the US from Canada, our state news are faker than yours and free press is considered domestic terrorism and sometimes jailed or dragged into a court circus/gag order if anyone goes near the topics the government doesn't want talked about. It's really hard to get legit news stories here.
Thanks for the timings tips, that will be very helpful in my decision making, maybe I'll wait it out a coupe of weeks until the end of this month see what happens tomorrow. I'm trying to ease off silver and balance things out a bit, being so cheap it's what I always end up getting. Summer will be on a different buying session as I will have gone back to work for a few weeks/months by then. Banks are above the law and getting pretty bold here and I just don't trust my money there at all, not even a little bit, obviously they are having difficulties they are not talking about too publicly... I also have no faith in our currency for the next 4 years with the gong show our hypocrite in chief of a prime sinister (Hilary's buddy) is creating in Alberta. This guy is coming hard at us.
RE: We the Big Cat is Away - Steem Decides To Play