RE: RE: Adapted my strategy and going all in on Hive by converting $7000 HBD
You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: Adapted my strategy and going all in on Hive by converting $7000 HBD

Words
44
Reading
1 min
Listen
Play
3M

It's not a bad decision, but if it were me, I'd be waiting till October-january, this way you'll be sure the market has bottomed. But then, you'll miss out on all the curation reward if you're powering it up. But surely Hive will rebound

@josediccus: It's not a bad | Ecency