if not february then march, ofc. if the price jumps to the moon and i can get my €10 a day and my €200 a month for the server id be hard pressed not to jump on it but my gut tells me i shouldnt wait up for that.
It's not goodbye, it's see you later
if not february then march, ofc. if the price jumps to the moon and i can get my €10 a day and my €200 a month for the server id be hard pressed not to jump on it but my gut tells me i shouldnt wait up for that.
It's not goodbye, it's see you later