The other day did a quick TA of the AVA token, and, as you might know, the bottom wasn't in (insert pepe meme here).
Not something to blame to the team, as ALL the alt market has been dropping lately.
Today I would like to make another trading (+ fundamental) analysis and would like to know what do you think in the comments.
The project that I'm considering is Orion Protocol (ticker: $ORN).
The first thing that I'm doing, sharing with you the chart.
We have in front of ourselves the best buying opportunity at 1,8$? Or we're going to see lower prices from here? Let's study a bit more the project before deciding.
Some Pumpamentals first:
In a couple of sentences; Orion protocol is a project which pretends to combine liquidity from both CEXE's and DEXE's into a single trading terminal. It already signed very interesting partnerships with some big exchanges.
FYI, today's trading volume of BitMax, Kucoin & MXC (founding brokers) is ~328M (as of date 07/10/2020).
Imagine being able to access all liquidity from most exchanges (including centralized ones) from the convenience of your ledger. IMHO if this project delivers, I'm only trading through this app.
The $ORN token is basically a 'share' in the revenue generated by all the processed liquidity.
The trading fees (+ other revenue sources) are constantly being shared with token holders.
Some more Perspective:
To put things in perspective, if Orion ever processes 250M$ daily, with 35% of the total supply released (reached in early 2022 if I read correctly) + half of that staked;
1000 ORN staked (~1800$ at today prices) would yield ~220,5$/month.
5000 ORN staked (~9000$ at today prices) would yield ~1102,5$/month.
Not going to speculate on token price if we reach those numbers, but double digits almost 100% sure.
Imagine being able to access all liquidity from most exchanges (including centralized ones) from the convenience of your ledger. IMHO if this project delivers, I'm only trading through this app.
The $ORN token is basically a 'share' in the revenue generated by all the processed liquidity.
The trading fees (+ other revenue sources) are constantly being shared with token holders.
But... (Yes, there's always a but)
As I hinted previously, only ~10% of the total token supply has been released.
Vesting Schedule details there.
In a few words, the circulating supply will TRIPLE in ~12 months. The 'presale' buyers (Ok, technically wasn't a presale, it was a DYCO or 'Dynamic Coin Offering') bought at 0,1$/ORN (yes, already an 1800% profit from their initial price).
As a positive thing, Kucoin and Bitmax are offering a 'pre-staking' program where you can stake your ORN for a juicy ~39% APR (Did I say this was a highly speculative DeFi coin?).
Oh, and Binance joined the board recently and listed ORN a few days ago. So it's possible that some liquidity from Binance will be routing through Orion.
Conclusion
Ahm.. No, there's no conclusion.
Assuming you would be interested in buying, would you start DCA'ing now or you would wait until 16th of october, when ~4M tokens will be released into the supply?
No correct answers there.
Cmon I'll be sharing some upvotes with the answers that I like the most.
What do you think about Orion protocol? What do you think about the 'decentralize the liquidity from CEX'es' idea? Would you buy now as an investor? And as a trader?
Looking to read your answers.
All the best, my little lions.
As always, take care.
You can follow me on Twitter