As soon as it starts looking like the bull market has arrived and many coins are going to move towards higher prices to show their full momentum, confusion also starts among investors.
For example, I am a Hive user and we all care more about Hive because our investment is in it. So, as soon as the price starts increasing we become confused about the price at which we should sell it. Sometimes we even start making the wrong decisions at the very initial stage even though the bull run has not even started yet...
However, human emotions can greatly affect our intentions and strategies. That is why you should keep your emotions completely away from your investment and stick to the strategy and plan you have already made.
If I talk about Hive its price could reach around 20 to 25 cents. Perhaps this could be possible in 2027. If this does not happen then at the very least, its price could double from here and reach the 10 cent mark, giving us the opportunity to make double the profit.
But then the question arises: should we sell it now and move into another coin, or sell it, buy HBD and put it into staking?
So it is important to understand that first of all, you should stick to the strategy you have already planned and remain focused on it accordingly.
HOLD THE RALLY
Many users have the idea of converting their Hive into HBD now and putting it into staking to earn a fixed APR income.
However, in my opinion it would be a very foolish decision at this time to sell your Hive and buy HBD. This will certainly reduce your risk of loss but you will miss out on the potential gains you could get during this bull market.
In fact I believe that when Hive reaches its peak that will be the best opportunity to convert it into HBD. You can keep that HBD in HBD APR or staking for several years and earn APR profits. Then, when the next bear season reaches its extreme level you can convert it back into Hive which will increase your total quantity of Hive.
Throughout the years and during every bull cycle I have made the same mistake: selling too early and then buying again at higher prices. After that when the price rises again we sell it once more.
Instead of increasing our quantity of Hive, this process decreases it.
So, clear this confusion from your mind. I think Hive is now entering its bullish phase, and very soon Hive will trade above the 50 EMA (Biggest timeframe) which will be around 10 cents. It may stay in an accumulation phase there before moving towards its next target.
This is not happening only with Hive; the same pattern is taking place across all altcoins and the majority of them have already turned bullish.
NEVER CHANGE YOUR LONG-TERM PLANS DURING MARKET CORRECTIONS
You should not be afraid of small corrections in Bitcoin because these corrections are a normal part of the market. After these corrections the bull rally that follows could be worth watching.
That is why it is better to stay in Hive for now, hold it firmly and enjoy the rally.
When Hive reaches its peak and starts facing repeated rejections at that level that will be an excellent time to convert it into HBD. What will happen then is that your profits will be locked in and you will receive more HBD compared to what you could get now.
That will be the best time to earn APR on your HBD. Then, when the next bear season begins, you can convert it back into Hive, allowing you to get a good quantity of Hive.
So, in my opinion the best decision right now is to stay in Hive and enjoy this rally.
I hope you guys will like this post and is interesting as well. If you find it informative then dont forget to give me a support. Share you reviews in the comment section below. Thank you all for your time reading the content.
PICTURES DETAIL
| IMAGE SOURCE | 1 |
|---|---|
| IMAGE SOURCE | 2 |
| EDITING TOOL | CANVA |