So today I was watching a youtuber and he mentioned that the new 30,000 dollars bitcoin low price to but is the 40,000 dollars.
I was thinking myself if now is a good time to buy bitcoin or I should wait to dip even lower in order to buy.
I am not so sure if I must wait or buy now. This is really difficult and frustrating at the same time.
I learned about the DCA meaning and I am thinking of using that method. I will spare some money now as bitcoin is at 40,000 dollars close and I will keep some money if goes even lower.
Thanks for reading my post!!!