In last 10 days a lot of members bought this coin. Reason is upcoming hard fork and members expected rise of price and it happened. Hard fork should happen tomorrow but it is postponed to 25th October. Maybe it is possible for EMC2 to rise again but it is more likely to go down because whales decided to push it up because of this news and they are aready out. So without good hype it is not easy to be back at 3k+. I wont personally buy EMC2 because I do not think that it can make me good profit, because there are a lot of people that bought at 3k+ and they still holding and if they start selling we can see bigger dip soon. Maybe 7 days before hard fork ( 16-20th October ) we can see good uptrend but only if EMC2 goes to 1500 and below. For this coin it is not important to fllow chart because main reason for uptrend was hard fork news. I will share only buy-sell rate.
This is not so big sell wall so price can go up but only if whaes decide to hype it. Without hype very hard to be honest