HIVE remains lateral for a while?

Words
158
Reading
1 min
6y
Listen to this post
~1 min

A couple of weeks ago I decided to put some monies on HIVE as I tough it will hit to a bigger price. Now, it looks like it still will take some time on lateral moving:

Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 8.29.53 AM.png
It's good opportunity to buy more. But in the meantime I said myself what to do? If I sell I lost, if I wait (it was my plan) maybe it will take more than a couple of weeks to move in my favour. I have decided to put that little amount on LEO. So I sent my HIVE to my HIVE wallet and then to my LEO wallet in LeoDex. I put all in LEO.
Guess what? Today I am happy to see more than 40% up the price/value.

Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 8.34.14 AM.png
Now the question is to sell or not to sell? My guess is LEO will be soon more than a HIVE in value. Maybe I will wait to see how it's continue moving