Hello May Dearest Foodies,
This is my second entry for this week contest initiated by the super delicious recipes creators @deliciousplants.
I just had this yummy Buddha Bowl for lunch; however, I wasn’t planning to post it for the contest. This is a very typical lunch for me that I make often except I change it around little bit. Mostly I have it with chickpeas and it’s been a while since I had it with scrambled tofu. Nevertheless, as I was slicing the veggies, I realized that I have pretty much all the rainbow colors to make a RAINBOW BUDDHA BOWL, so here it is!
By the way, this is a great meal for new vegans because it’s easy to make, it’s very comforting and full nutrients needed for balanced vegan meal.
RAINBOW BUDDHA BOWL
Buddha Bowl with Scrambled Tofu, Sweet Potato Fries & Veggies
Vegan – Gluten Free
Author: Lena’s Vegan Living
• Organic Firm Tofu 150gr (mashed in food processor or with your hands)
• Sweet Potato 1 (cut into wedges)
• Veggies of your choice or as seeing on the photo
• Turmeric 2tsp
• Garlic powder
• Low sodium Tamari 1tbs
• Smoke liquid few drops
• Red paprika powder1tsp
• Black Pepper to taste
• Chilli flakes to taste (optional)
• Himalayan pink salt to taste
• Parchment paper
PROCESS – POTATO WEDGES
• Preheat your oven to 375F.
• Arrange your wedges on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
• You may lightly brush them with oil, but you don’t have to.
• Add salt and garlic powder and bake for 30min.
• Set the oven on broil and roast for 5 more minutes.
• You my flip them over and roast for 5 more minutes again.
• Start sautéing the tofu on few drops of hot oil.
• Add tamari with rest of the spices and stir thoroughly until you get yellow scramble.
Arrange your bowl and serve with Tahini dressing topped with crushed shelled pistachio nuts,
• Tahini ¼ cup
• Vegenaise ¼ cup or Vegan Mayo
• Juice from 1 lemon
• Garlic powder to taste
• Himalayan Pink Salt to taste
• You may add some water if need it
Mix everything thoroughly with a whisk.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING & BON APPETIT 🍇🍍💚🍓🍉
MORE RECIPES AT Lena's Vegan Living