Authored by @evecab
Welcome to week #8 of the Vegans of Steemit Newsletter! Let's see what happened in the vegan & veggie community these past days and catch up with some of the best posts out there!
The goal of this Newsletter is to showcase the most interesting publications from our vegan Steemit community during the week, and introduce new members worth checking out. We also feature a Q&A section at the end of the newsletter, in which non-vegans can ask anything they need to know about veganism and how to get there. Help us spread the vegan love!
@lenasveganliving is organizing her weekly contest called the FRUITS AND VEGGIES MONDAY COMPETITION. So what are you waiting for? Go get your apron =)
Many people believe that vegans don't have a lot of food choices, but they are wrong! The purpose of this section is to portray just how many different delicious meal recipes there are to choose from, the options are endless! Each week, we'll show you at least three different recipes, one for breakfast, lunch / dinner, as well as some mouth watering desserts.
- Today, we'll skip breakfast and get right to the lunch and dinner options! There were so many to choose from that it was hard to decide which ones to feature, but I'll begin with this delicious veggie soup by @sherylneil:
- You can't go wrong with curry, and there are so many varieties to choose from. @lolzwithlisa is showing us here how to make a mouthwatering coconut sweet potato curry:
- If you prefer to keep it lighter on the calories, try this fantastic squash & spinach salad by @thealpha:
@xyzashu is sharing his thoughts about the celebration of World Animal Day, and why he disagrees with it:
- This week, I would like to share an interesting interview by @benadapt who had the opportunity to chat with vegan triathlete Kate Strong. Her story is very inspiring, and further unravels the myth than vegans can't perform as well as carnists in sports:
- @delishtreats is taking us on a little Berlin tour this week, and shares her experience as a vegan in this beautiful city with us:
If you wish to be featured on the Vegans of Steemit blog, please DM @evecab in Discord and join our community. Please also consider supporting our voting trail here, so that we can provide our vloggers & bloggers with higher rewards.