Most of us have played or at least heard of the game Battle Ship.
Well let me introduce you to Battle Steem.
Prizes Hidden In The Grid
- One shot a day for those who upvote this post
- Two Shots a day for those who upvote + resteem
- Extra shots given to those who discover ammunition or an airstrike
- You can win multiple times
- Contest ends on the 6th day of post creation
- Prizes are giving out in sequence in which they are listed
- Ammo / Airstrike have their own specific numbers on the grid
- Earn a single extra shot for upvoting my comment detailing the ships that have been sunk and what prizes are left
Example On How To Play
@steemmonsters fires a shot via picking the letter A and number 1 and entering them via the comment section. My ship is not located on A-1 so @rentmoney will then type Miss under your entry. If you pick the right grid number I will then type hit under your comment and award you the prize located under that grid number.
Pay attention to the other entries to make sure you don't pick a grid number that was already chosen as there is no do overs in war !
What is @steemmonsters ?
Steem-Monsters is a digital card game created by @aggroed and @yabapmatt. Early game release has launched and prizes are already up for grabs. Some of the cards in this game have already sold for upwards of $3000. Free Manual Prize Money tournaments have started and thousand of dollars of Steem has already been given out. If you haven't checked out Steem-Monsters yet do so by clicking here. You can sign into the official site using your Steem details.