Smallest water test gadget
Water is a necessity for all living being. Some country does not have a clean water supply. Let alone a method to test whether it is safe to drink it or not.
Lishtot have come out with a tiny device that can check the water condition without the need for any testing strip or chemical for testing.
To use TestDrop is really simple. What you need to do is:
- Fill a cup with water that you want to test
- Touch TestDrop to the outside of the cup.
- Press the test button. There are three button to choose from
- You'll see the result. If blue = safe. Red = not safe.
TestDrop Pro is using the water electromagnetic field to get the result. Clean water have a different electromagnetic field compared to contaminated water.
You then can submit the test result via bluetooth to your smartphone. This help by sharing the test data with all users.
Below is a video explaning how TestDrop Pro works:
- Water test on the go
- Long lasting battery
- three type of water testing parameter (tap, bottled, natural)
- Test result shared to community
- can be misplaced since it is tiny
This is posted on Steemhunt - A place where you can dig products and earn STEEM.
View on Steemhunt.com