Bose SoundTouch 300 Soundbar
Space-Saving home theater set packed with technologies
in 1998, Altec Lansing introduce to world the first single speaker solution aka soundbar. But in the early 2000's, majority are not ready for it.
Moving forward to 2018, an era where minimalism is trend, where personal computing has advanced and made minimalism far easier than ever before. Nowadays, gadget like smartphone replace the need for CDs, DVDs, photo albums, calendars, calculator, books, phone books, notebooks, etc.
Same goes with soundbar. Don't be deceived by its small & slim design. Soundbar such as Bose SoundTouch 300 is not you traditional hi-fi component.
Bose SoundTouch 300 is capable of producing a gorgeously wide sound field, which benefits both music and movies.
The speaker system capable of reproducing crystal clear dialog and incidental effects.
Feature that I like the most is SoundTouch 300 offers easy-to-use music streaming via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
The specification for SoundTouch 300 is as below:
- 1x HDMI™ output with Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- 1x HDMI input
- 1x optical digital audio connection
- 1x power input
- 1x Ethernet port for SoundTouch and software updates via a network
- 1x 3.5 mm jack for ADAPTiQ system setup
- 1x 3.5mm jack to hardwire the bass module
- 1x micro-USB connection
- Slim & Sleek design
- Wireless connectivity via WiFi & Bluetooth
- NFC capability for one-touch pairing with compatible devices
- Smartphone app to control soundbar
- 1x HDMI input
- Bass module is an add-on
- Surround speaker is also an add-on
- Losing the remote means hard time for you
This is posted on Steemhunt - A place where you can dig products and earn STEEM.
View on Steemhunt.com