Pumpkin muffins with cottage cheese, chilli and seeds
Ingredients for 12 cupcakes
- 600 g pumpkin pulp;
- a few feathers of green onions;
- 1-2 red chili peppers;
- 250 g of flour;
- a pinch of salt;
- 2 teaspoons baking powder ;
- 6 eggs;
- 3 tablespoons granular cottage cheese;
- 50 g Parmesan;
- salt - to taste;
- ground black pepper - to taste;
- some olive oil;
- 1 tablespoon of peeled sunflower seeds;
- 1 tablespoon of poppy seeds.
Grate the pulp of pumpkin on a large grater. Finely chop the onion and chili. Mix flour, salt and baking powder.
Add onion, half chili, eggs, cottage cheese, flour mixture, almost all grated parmesan, salt and black pepper. Stir to a smooth consistency.
Cover the parchment with every dimple in the baking cupcake and brush it with oil. Spread the dough in the form, sprinkle with seeds, the remaining chili and parmesan. Bake for 35–40 minutes at 180 ° C until golden brown.
Thanks for following. Hope you like the article.